Inspired by his mother Late Smt. Pushpa Devi, Founder and Chairman of this organization Mr. Sonu Maheshwari s/o Late Shri Raj Kumar who was interested in social welfare since childhood, because of his interested during his school time since 1992 to 2000,he got training under Saint John Ambulance Brigade to provide help victims and injured. During this period in many competitions he often got Over All Best Cadit Award. In 2003 he established Noujawan Welfare Society (Regd.) Bathinda with the help of his friends. Now in this society have more than 100 volunteers who are giving their services very devotedly and now this Organization is source of inspiration for our society.
Honored for 40th times Blood Donation by Sh. Satish Chandra (IAS), Hon'ble Principal Secretary, Health & Family Welfare, Punjab ( programme organised by Punjab State Aids Control Society at Ludhiana on National Volunteer Blood Donation Day, 01 October 2011)
Services Provided by our Organization :-
1. Bring out rotten dead bodies from canals and lakes.
2. Respectful cremation of unclaimed dead bodies.
3. Take care and treatment of injured animals.
5. Eye Donation.
6. Get the Victims of road accidents admitted in the hospitals and provide them treatment.
7. Arrangement of cold water in the different areas of the city in the summer season.
8. Catching snakes from residential areas.
9. Organize blood donation camps & donate blood during emergency.
10. During Winter, facilities are provided like warm clothes , blankets, tea and bread to the homeless or orphans.
11. Various programs are held to make our youth aware against drugs.